3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

BETA 4.4...OOooPs

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2007, 05:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Bob Wagner
B man how long ago did I send you that software? I *try* to ask everyone who either calls or emails for the software ever since I was aware of the hp levels.

Prior to that all bets are off, but I do apologize.

Bob

Hey Bob, I PM'd you on the cumminsforum asking for it 3 days ago...you sent it to me 2 days ago, I sent you a reply e-mail with some questions Yesterday (rubicon @ **** . ca)...
Old 09-19-2007, 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by rustyshakelford
torque beast

while the warning was useful, i was towing with mine back in may, so a july dyno result did me no good. now if people are just now getting it and its tearing things up then they have been fore warned!

i wished knew then what i know now and my tranny would be in alot better shape, but oh well...also i would memorize lotta numbers and would win it big!

brett
Brett,
I understand that, but that is part of running beta programs and like Tom said anyone that runs that program SHOULD be able to tell it is producing a lot of hp and tq by sop meter. I agree with you, there is no excuse for tearing up trannies now because I have read the warning on three different sites.
Old 09-19-2007, 07:30 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Yep, I knew something was up when I was leaving black marks in gears that the regular program (same level) couldn't do.

MikeyB
Old 09-19-2007, 09:01 PM

Maybe Injecter Problem Not Trans?
Old 09-20-2007, 01:13 AM

Originally Posted by t-boe
... I'm not going to hotrod it. I just want to see how it feels. I disconnected the XZT and we'll see. I'm going to take it easy and since I've been running regular sw on level 5 and the XZT and haven't had any problems. I don't beat my truck up and don't plan on it.
It's good that you disconnected the XZT. Since it's a pressure box, you probably don't want to run it with the Beta (it has pressure too). It might be okay, but it might be that extra bit that makes you get injectors. They'll go nice with the new tranny too.

I ran Beta level 1 on my stock tranny and could slip the TC, but I was definitely getting on it. Of course, I was on my way to get a Goerend tranny put in, so it was all good.