3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

Benifits moving from EZ to Juice/attitude?

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2007, 09:53 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Diablo has stacking programs for the Predator...designed to stack with the Puck. I want to get a predator and hot juice together on an 04.5 truck to see what it does.....i may have to be the guinea pig on this one too.
Old 02-27-2007, 08:18 PM

i believe that stack is currently being tested on an '05 on another thread and he is having problems with it seeming like its to much timing. i have my hot juice and ez stacked and it puts down some hp's haven't dynoed it yet. your scaried of stacking two and i'm thinking about a triple stack! if something stacks with the juice and can still have a pressure box added!!
Old 02-27-2007, 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by skynyrd
i believe that stack is currently being tested on an '05 on another thread and he is having problems with it seeming like its to much timing. i have my hot juice and ez stacked and it puts down some hp's haven't dynoed it yet. your scaried of stacking two and i'm thinking about a triple stack! if something stacks with the juice and can still have a pressure box added!!
So the EZ for the '06 is a pressure box?
Old 02-27-2007, 09:56 PM

i know the ez is a pressure box only for the '05 and it is a pressure only box for the '06 and '07 as well. the ez is the same model for '04.5 up to the '07 just checked the edge website.

www.edgeproducts.com
Old 02-27-2007, 10:33 PM

sky, did you add the EZ after the Juice? Just wondering what kind of difference it made once it was added.

Also, what settings do you leave each on?
Old 02-27-2007, 10:51 PM
Banned

your scaried of stacking two and i'm thinking about a triple stack! if
me too.....Diablo..Hot Juice...XZT
Old 02-27-2007, 10:53 PM

Originally Posted by 973604x4
me too.....Diablo..Hot Juice...XZT
How did you like James Northum? I may have him do my transmission later this year.
Old 02-27-2007, 10:57 PM

yeah i added my ez after i had my juice. the juice added some higher end power. i never messed with the low boost fueling until just last week. but with the juice, my intake and exhaust, it seemed to lack the lower end power and thats what the ez gave back to my truck. then i sent my juice in for the hot update and ran my truck with only the ez for like 2 weeks. man i missed it but well worth the wait!! the combination of the two seem to increase the hp across the board from low end to top end.
i normally run my ez on 1 or 2, mostly 1
juice right now i run it on 1 due to i know my tranny is going and i have a lead foot
but it runs fine with the juice on 3 and the ez on 2 ran it like that for a week or so with no problems.
i'm lifting it with 3" spaces in the front and 2" blocks in the rear and putting on 35's but after that its a fully built billet tranny cause i can't run the ez and juice turned all the way up the tranny just won't hold it. TC shudders and slips like crazy. then maybe some injectors and turbo.
Old 02-27-2007, 10:58 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Lark
How did you like James Northum? I may have him do my transmission later this year.
Started doing business with James over a year ago and now he calls me just to chat sometimes it seems. He knows just about everything there is to know on Dodge trannies...and can custom tune anything you want. He's stepped it up recently now selling and installing Glacier kits, head studs, etc, etc. You be straight forward and honest with him and you'll have a friend for life. I'll PM you his number.
Old 02-28-2007, 08:22 AM

...it seemed to lack the lower end power and thats what the ez gave back to my truck...
I've noticed the same thing, so this is good to know.

Which plug (EZ or Juice) is plugged into the MAP sensor on the engine? I take it the other module is then plugged into the first harness and then the stock harness is plugged into the second harness? Was that confusing?
Old 02-28-2007, 08:24 AM

Originally Posted by 973604x4
Started doing business with James over a year ago and now he calls me just to chat sometimes it seems. He knows just about everything there is to know on Dodge trannies...and can custom tune anything you want. He's stepped it up recently now selling and installing Glacier kits, head studs, etc, etc. You be straight forward and honest with him and you'll have a friend for life. I'll PM you his number.
I was pretty much set to go on a road trip this summer and see Goerend for my tranny. However, it would be nice to have someone local do it for me in case I run into any issues.
Old 02-28-2007, 09:27 AM
Banned

Which plug (EZ or Juice) is plugged into the MAP sensor on the engine? I take it the other module is then plugged into the first harness and then the stock harness is plugged into the second harness? Was that confusing?
EZ goes to MAP first

I was pretty much set to go on a road trip this summer and see Goerend for my tranny. However, it would be nice to have someone local do it for me in case I run into any issues.
I fully agree about local. He'll take good care of you. he is located in Midlothian, Texas.