3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

Bedliner question

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2004, 07:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Bedliner question

Anyone have a Dualcomp bedliner in your truck.They look kind of nice.Cabelas has them in there Auto,atv catalog 2004.coobie
Old 03-22-2004, 09:17 PM

They look pretty neat, I wonder if they will work with the inside rail tonneau covers seeing the front snaps over the front rail??
Old 03-23-2004, 11:10 AM

Re: Bedliner question

Originally posted by coobie
Anyone have a Dualcomp bedliner in your truck.They look kind of nice.Cabelas has them in there Auto,atv catalog 2004.coobie
Coobie; I don't know a thing about the Dualcomp but I would advise anyone to think twice before putting a 'drop-in' liner in a truck. They rub the paint off, trap trash under & behind them and generally do more harm than good. I made the mistake of getting a drop-in liner in my first Dodge, a 95 2500 CTD. Made a mess of my bed.

Spend a little more and get a spray in liner. You will like it much better. I have the Line-X in my 03 and really like it. Some like Rhino. What ever kind you decide,check out the installer as some places don't prepare the bed surface very good and some do sloppy work.

Good luck with whatever you decide.
Old 06-02-2005, 10:03 AM

Re: Re: Bedliner question

Originally posted by CAKUZ
Coobie; I don't know a thing about the Dualcomp but I would advise anyone to think twice before putting a 'drop-in' liner in a truck. They rub the paint off, trap trash under & behind them and generally do more harm than good.
I would agree about drop-ins, I have a buddy with a new SRT-10 (6 weeks old) and his "free" factory drop-in has already torn up the paint.

I am from the Dualcomp factory, Dualcomp bedliners are not "drop-in", but rather installable. They do not destroy your paint, in fact they protect your bed better than any other bedliner available.

Dualcomp bedliners protect against paint damage, against dents, and against your cargo sliding - basically it is the one bedliner that really functions the way a bedliner should.

This isn't just another sales guy talking. I have had a dozen trucks over the last and used every type of bedliner along the way. My personal trucks, right now, are a 1952 Dodge M37 and a 1981 Dodge W150 - both are trail trucks. My company vehicle is a F350 PSD, which I am hoping to trade out for a new CTD as a SEMA show project truck.

Anyone that wants more info, please feel free to contact me via email or at 800-992-1949. We do have a DVD that we can send you, also.