3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

Bed Rail Rack + Tonneau

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2006, 03:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Bed Rail Rack + Tonneau

Greetings all,

I'm searching for a Tonneau (preferably folding) option which would be compatible/integrate with a bed-rail accessory mounting system (preferably Thule). ~>
The only option I've found thus far is the Pace Edwards JackRabbit w/Explorer Rails

The rail mounts look as though they may be proprietary ~ only compatible the the PE tonneau and rack mounts.

Any other options in use out there? My searches came up null, except for the PE sys.

ETA ~> looks as thought the explorer rails are compatible with Thule TK1 Tracker kit

TIA,
Dane

Last edited by Dane Bramage; 12-23-2006 at 04:30 PM. Reason: compatibility update
Old 03-06-2007, 11:38 PM

Cool tonneau, rail & racks installed

I've since ordered, installed the Pace Edwards Full Metal JackRabbit w/Explorer Rails & dropped my Thule racks in. Getting a (temporary) dash of warm & sunny spring here in the PNW. Took the opportunity to clean & polish the rig and thought I'd update this thread with photos of how the gear looks.

Also put in the PE auto-lock tailgate, which is very convenient and, with the locking tonneau, provides a bit of enhanced security for bed area storage.
If you look closely you might also see the Bel laser transceivers in some of the images.

Old 03-07-2007, 10:35 PM

Anyone needing a tonneau cover that still wants to use their bed rails should look at Agri covers http://www.agricover.com/ mounts to the inside of the rails so you can run anything that would atach to the stake pocket holes.