3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

Any Edge A2 Users out there?

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2007, 06:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Any Edge A2 Users out there?

I just got mine. I bought just the monitor. Well, I've got it all hooked up but I can't get the GPS to pick up a signal....at all. I've updated the whole unit and it still didn't pick up a satellite. The settings are all right on it for the com ports and baud rate etc. Am I missing something?

Also when you set the display functions to what you want, it always goes back to the factory default display everytime I get in the truck....***!? I'm starting to like my regular attitude monitor better.....
Old 10-04-2007, 05:28 AM
Banned

I have had mine over a year and a half you should get signal with in 20 seconds. Normally always have signal and if lost get it back with in a minute. Funny thing though lost my signal sunday or monday and havent got it back. Have not had time to check for a loose wire. My settings do not reset when I restart the truck. It remembers everything even a route if one was programmed. As far as missing something you do have the magnet on the roof ? Call edge they are helpful 1-888-360-3343.
Old 10-04-2007, 11:20 AM

I talked to Edge today. I'm sending the unit in to get checked out. Its either the antenna is bad or the unit itself....I made the warranty by 2 weeks....whew. Talk about timing. Thanks for the help.