3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

AirDog Sale!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2008, 03:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AD100 or AD150?

Which is the best way to determine which one? Please send me pricing.
Old 11-27-2008, 04:34 PM

Is there a sale on the Raptor kits as well ??

I just ordered one not to long ago and I am in Canada and it darn near cost me $600.00 for the Raptor 100 by the time I paid shipping/duties/exchange rate.
It works great and all but at that price I am a little chocked because none of the Canadian dealers had any stock!!
Old 11-27-2008, 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by nitrous
Is there a sale on the Raptor kits as well ??

I just ordered one not to long ago and I am in Canada and it darn near cost me $600.00 for the Raptor 100 by the time I paid shipping/duties/exchange rate.
It works great and all but at that price I am a little chocked because none of the Canadian dealers had any stock!!
They do here in Red Deer, Alberta and Edmonton??
Old 11-27-2008, 04:47 PM

Not last month when I ordered mine

Originally Posted by dodgediesel
They do here in Red Deer, Alberta and Edmonton??
Old 11-28-2008, 12:12 PM
D45

Originally Posted by AirDog
Only thing extra you will have to do is install the suction tube. But that has to be done with any 150 unit anyways. So it does not change your install. You will love the system. With all that stuff listed to your truck I cant believe you dont have one yet. You waited for just the right time to get one though. On sale for a very good price!!
Thanks for the info.

I received a PM from a member (who I will not name) and warned me about using the AD 150. This person stated I may over fuel the motor, since I have the stock turbo and the stock injectors........

Any truth/worries/concerns about running and possibly over fueling the motor, with very minor mods and a stock turbo/injectors?

I have only the following items:
5" MBRP Straight Pipe Exhaust
AFE Bladerunner Manifold
Icebox Intake
Smarty JR (Set w/ #3 Tune)

Just trying make sure I need to 150 or the 100.

THANKS!
Old 11-28-2008, 01:53 PM

Well, just talked to the vendor Airdog told me about, and I guess the sale price doesn't really apply here, either that or they are just trying to make a few extra bucks. $700 cash and carry. I would have understood a bit more (our dollars low right now), but $200 bucks is a bit much.
Old 11-28-2008, 01:56 PM

Ya tell me about it - crazy. I guess that's why I bought my truck and boat down in the US. Saved myself $10k on each!!!
I love how our dealers hose us here.

Originally Posted by northernwheeler
Well, just talked to the vendor Airdog told me about, and I guess the sale price doesn't really apply here, either that or they are just trying to make a few extra bucks. $700 cash and carry. I would have understood a bit more (our dollars low right now), but $200 bucks is a bit much.
Old 12-05-2008, 10:13 AM
D45

Look at this new product:

http://www.vulcanperformance.com/Dra...-p/dsiv.htm%22

"The DSIV with fuel pump return port! No need to use filler neck tees for your FASS or AirDog return system any longer, this unit allows the return fuel to flow down along the 1/2 " ID supply tube. This unit uses the same size hole as our DrawStraw II and makes for super clean FASS or AirDog install."

"The Vulcan Draw Straw™IV allows customers with in-tank pumps to use an external pump and achieve better fuel flow to the injection pump. This is a dual port unit that requires a hole to be drilled in the tank (1-1/8") then our grommet and fitting inserted. Comes with grommet, 3/8 or 1/2 in. JIC pushlock fittings, rigid nylon 1/2 in. ID down pipe and instructions. Some fitting required.:

What does everyone think??
Old 12-05-2008, 01:13 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by D45
Look at this new product:

http://www.vulcanperformance.com/Dra...-p/dsiv.htm%22

"The DSIV with fuel pump return port! No need to use filler neck tees for your FASS or AirDog return system any longer, this unit allows the return fuel to flow down along the 1/2 " ID supply tube. This unit uses the same size hole as our DrawStraw II and makes for super clean FASS or AirDog install."

"The Vulcan Draw Straw™IV allows customers with in-tank pumps to use an external pump and achieve better fuel flow to the injection pump. This is a dual port unit that requires a hole to be drilled in the tank (1-1/8") then our grommet and fitting inserted. Comes with grommet, 3/8 or 1/2 in. JIC pushlock fittings, rigid nylon 1/2 in. ID down pipe and instructions. Some fitting required.:

What does everyone think??
seems like the fuel would be sucked up before it ever had a chance to go back to the canister...right? suction and return line=same 1/2" line right?
it will make installing a snap for sure...but I kinda think dropping the fuel into the canister will make the airdog work less because the air bubbles can float to the top before getting sucked back up..does that make sense??
Old 12-06-2008, 12:07 AM

Yes being in Canada sucks *** for getting parts out of the USA. I got my Raptor 100 in the spring when our dollar was even. It cost me $375 total, guy that I got my from order 3 Airdogs 150 @ the same time. Its too bad that they wont ship parts with the mail. I know there isnt anyway to track the parcel if lost & seems going to the post office seems to be a hassle for alot of them. I think if you want to be a dealer, you need to have stock on all times. But nobody up here wants to stock stuff.
Old 12-07-2008, 01:46 PM

Im one of those Canadian Retailers that also hates the freight, brokerage, and the poor canadian dollar. To give us sales guys a little backing here are a few numbers from my last AD order.

Average american AD sale price $500 X $1.20 cdn= $600, cost of freight for AD150 to Alberta $130 cdn, and brokerage $85 cdn.

So in total this unit needs to sell for over $800cdn to pay basic costs but try to keep pricing as similar to american as possible. Kinda seems ridiculous but thats what it adds up to. Just trying to shed some light on the current cdn pricing.
Old 12-07-2008, 03:30 PM
KKB

Airdog, I think you should make the sale go until the first of the year. That way when X-mas comes I will have some money to buy one.
Old 12-07-2008, 04:23 PM

Talking

Originally Posted by KKB
Airdog, I think you should make the sale go until the first of the year. That way when X-mas comes I will have some money to buy one.
X2, I think that this would make a great X-mas present. I know a lot of people get X-mas cash instead of gifts. They really cannot afford to spend the money right now, but after X-mas they will.

Pretty Please lets extend the sale till December 31!

Quick Reply: AirDog Sale!!!