3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

555 Juice update from the President of Edge!

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2005, 08:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
555 Juice update from the President of Edge!

I talked with Tom Carlin at Edge today about the 555 Juice. Tom became the President of Edge Products in May of 2004. Tom acknowledged that Edge had really dropped the ball on the 555 Juice, and asked me to let all of the 555 owners how he realizes they blew it and apologizes for it. He told me that Edge now has 18 Engineers on staff and next week they are going to redirect their efforts to the 555 Juice with Attitude! I know, we've heard this before, however I have never heard it from the President of Edge, Tom. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. He was really sincere and I think his word is good!

Tom said that Edge is shooting for the end of May for the release of the 555 Juice with Attitude, however couldn't promise because of the way R&D goes. Again he was very sincere and I think he will do everything in his power to avoid getting another "Black Eye"!

For you 600 owners, Tom said they are just finishing the Hot Juice this week! You luck dogs, you!

I know alot of 555 owners had chosen other competitors products because of the "one more month" response, and I can't say that I blame you.

For us "Die Hard Edge Fans" the end of the wait may be in sight! I have been sold on Edge in the past because of the Fantastic Customer Sevice and great products. I have no doubt that the 555 Juice with Attitude will also perform as past products and have many features not expected.

I'm not holding my breath on the date, however it was a breath of fresh air to talk with Tom the President of Edge Products! Tom, thank you for your time, concerns and your sincerity.
Old 03-15-2005, 11:48 PM

555 Edge ?

When you say they blew it on the 555 model what exactly does that mean ? Did the chip not perform, take out lift pumps, or just never came to light, exactly what ? Just curious ?
Old 03-16-2005, 12:08 AM

They put a Beta model out and had several Beta Testers, but never put out an production model. In other words, they never complete the production model. Now they are going to continue R&D on it, give it to the Beta Testers for evaluation and feedback, then complete the production model. This box has been in the works for around 2 years.