3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

3rd gen pic's

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2007, 11:08 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yeah, I kinda liked the one with you standing next to the truck.
Old 04-10-2007, 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by JMalone
LOL! Someone's gotta take the pictures!!!

Hmmm. I've had some people say they didn't care for the pink light covers, but dang!!! LMAO! I dunno the biggest part of the guys that I'm buddies with say to leave them on! It gives the truck a nice "girlie" touch.

I'll get tired of them eventually, but for now they're fun!
I like it and it says YEAH, Im a girl...with a big truck. Anyone joke u just say..."Want Some"?
Old 04-10-2007, 12:41 PM

Wow! This thread has really grown since I was on it! Lots and lots of sharp trucks!!!

Mine's changed since I posted... Bumpers, bedrails, and wheel well liners:

The more I look at it the more compelled I am to debadge.
Dont debadge. Paint them black!
Old 04-10-2007, 12:58 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by PourinDiesel
Thanks a bunch!
I'll see if I can get some more shots of it in "action" this pulling season.

Actually, I have seen quite a few of your videos....but they are always at a distance. Very kewl! But, Do you have any more, just clean, up close, good lighting, regular photos? Thx
Old 04-10-2007, 01:03 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by TX_Diesel
Yeah, I kinda liked the one with you standing next to the truck.
Well, thanks! That's sweet! Maybe I'll take a couple new pics to make you guys happy!

Originally Posted by 35" 05'
I like it and it says YEAH, Im a girl...with a big truck. Anyone joke u just say..."Want Some"?
That's exactly my take on the whole thing!!! Besides they're quite the attention grabber in town!!! LMAO!!!

Originally Posted by Boz007
Dont debadge. Paint them black!
I know, I've thought about that too. Yours look really, really good. I don't mind losing the RAM 2500 on the door, but I really like my Cummins badges. I might just paint those!!!

I'd like to just order a couple from that site you mentioned awhile back. Get the Cummins Turbo Diesel to match the truck and the rest of the badge black... That would nnniiiicceee!
Old 04-10-2007, 11:13 PM

Heres mine with my new wheels!
Attached Thumbnails 3rd gen pic's-lyn-truckpics-002.jpg   3rd gen pic's-stormpics-007.jpg   3rd gen pic's-lyn-truckpics-001.jpg  
Old 04-10-2007, 11:43 PM
Chapter President

Location: misplaced Idahoan stuck in Albuquerque, Roughneckin on RIG 270
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Here is one of mine before the stacks . Have pics on another thread named "hello"
Attached Thumbnails 3rd gen pic's-07-dodge-003.jpg  
Old 04-11-2007, 07:13 AM

1st post....

Old 04-11-2007, 03:47 PM

I know, I've thought about that too. Yours look really, really good. I don't mind losing the RAM 2500 on the door, but I really like my Cummins badges. I might just paint those!!!

I'd like to just order a couple from that site you mentioned awhile back. Get the Cummins Turbo Diesel to match the truck and the rest of the badge black... That would nnniiiicceee!

I'd like to order some as well but he quoted me $125 a piece (i think, i'll have to dig it out of my email) for them. Not worth it until ive done pretty much everything else to the truck (which will likely never happen, im not D.Wiggs )
Old 04-11-2007, 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by Kasey
1st post....

Are those 20" wheels on stock suspension or w/ a 2" leveling?
Old 04-11-2007, 04:18 PM

this is mine after i brought it home from the dealer. picture was taken with a camera phone thats why the quality is a little off.
Old 04-11-2007, 04:49 PM

I'd like to order some as well but he quoted me $125 a piece (i think, i'll have to dig it out of my email) for them. Not worth it until ive done pretty much everything else to the truck (which will likely never happen, im not D.Wiggs )
Easy now !!!
Old 04-11-2007, 05:17 PM

Wow! That's some pricey bling. I was thinking it'd be about $50 a piece. I might have to settle for just painting mine as well.

How hard were they to get to adhere back into place? I might just do my Cummins badges... Leave the RAM 2500 off.
Old 04-11-2007, 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by D.Wiggs
Easy now !!!
What?

Wow! That's some pricey bling. I was thinking it'd be about $50 a piece. I might have to settle for just painting mine as well.

How hard were they to get to adhere back into place? I might just do my Cummins badges... Leave the RAM 2500 off.
Yeah id go for it if they were $50 a piece. Well i dug through my email and found the price he gave me, i dont know where i got $125 from cause he quoted me $90 a piece. Still a hefty chunk of change.

The factory ones were really easy to get back on. I went down to auto zone and got some 3m moulding tape and stuck em back on. I just made sure to mark and measure exactly where they go back.
Old 04-12-2007, 06:36 AM

What?

Yeah id go for it if they were $50 a piece. Well i dug through my email and found the price he gave me, i dont know where i got $125 from cause he quoted me $90 a piece. Still a hefty chunk of change.

The factory ones were really easy to get back on. I went down to auto zone and got some 3m moulding tape and stuck em back on. I just made sure to mark and measure exactly where they go back.
Yeah, $180 would be a lot to spend on that...

Awesome... Some eyeliner will work great for marking that off! It'll come right off and I'll dang sure be able to see my lines.

If it ever warms up around here I'll probably give it a try... I'll letcha know how it turns out!!!

Thanks again for your help!!!

Quick Reply: 3rd gen pic's