3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

3,700 full-fueled rpms, disabled torque management, no defueling during shifts

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2005, 09:22 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by realsquash
I would gladly pay $1k for something like that if I saw proof. I talked to them and was not impressed. I'm also not impressed with "Moolie". I wonder what they say about the 305/555 stuff now. I couldn't get a straight answer before.

Andy
I've ridden in Moolie's truck, and it was quite impressive. It also looks VERY nice. This was when he was going through his twins ordeal.

Moolie and I have had our differences over politics and they way he goes about certain things, as you know if you've read our exchanges on the "other" site. (He had on his truck a sticker advocating the assassination of the President, with which I took issue).

I respect that he is a straight shooter and seems as honest as a guy could be. At the risk of sounding a little condescending, I think he may a little misguided. But, *I* could be the misguided one just as easily.

jmo
Old 12-15-2005, 09:23 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My gut feeling tells me if they really had it they would have put up a dyno sheet or let someone dyno with the box to back it up and hence sell their product.
Old 12-15-2005, 11:05 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yea, like I said my converstation with them did not instill any confidence. I really don't like downloaders anyway. I have been in the computer field since before Personal Computers and just know too many things that can go wrong.

It just took me three tries to get the Triple Dog to do a "return to stock" on mine. I think my downloader days are over, at least until I have some positive proof that one will actually disable torque management, remove rev limiter and defueling rpm levels.

I guess I will just have to live with the TST(w/twins) and EZ stack until something better comes along .
Old 12-15-2005, 11:39 AM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Originally Posted by doug60
Moolie had good things to say about it though. He was the one on there website dynoing his truck. I remember all the flak he got for that video.
That right there is enough reason to avoid them like the plague. Geesh a bigger Moron I have never seen, and I have seen a bunch of them
Old 12-15-2005, 01:21 PM

I'd blow 1K on a modded CP3 before I touched a box that has no proof of working....

Cp3, then rev limiter removal, then we really getting somewhere
Old 12-15-2005, 03:02 PM

Originally Posted by Tomeygun
I'd blow 1K on a modded CP3 before I touched a box that has no proof of working....

I agree 100%, there are to many good products out there with data to back it up.
Old 12-15-2005, 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by HOHN
I've ridden in Moolie's truck, and it was quite impressive. It also looks VERY nice. This was when he was going through his twins ordeal.

Moolie and I have had our differences over politics and they way he goes about certain things, as you know if you've read our exchanges on the "other" site. (He had on his truck a sticker advocating the assassination of the President, with which I took issue).

I respect that he is a straight shooter and seems as honest as a guy could be. At the risk of sounding a little condescending, I think he may a little misguided. But, *I* could be the misguided one just as easily.

jmo
advocating the assassination of MY President.......Nuff Said!!! Wanna guess how much money I'll be spending there?
God Bless our Country, our President, and our Troops!
Mike
Old 12-15-2005, 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by abc4yew
King D, Do you have aftermarket injectors and that is why you don't go to the top level. ks
yes i have aftermarket injectors and with out cp3 mods it wont flow enough fuel to supprt the extreme level as far as dyno graphs goi have some were i held the throttle til about3500 rpms but power was dropping off very rapidly
Old 12-16-2005, 12:26 AM

King D, Yep I can get it over 3250rpm on a run but the fuel stops and it drops back to 3250...must be the 2003 SO limit. Any genius with a rpm fooler to go with my boost fooler, my speed fooler, and my credit fooler.
Old 12-16-2005, 02:04 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
RamWheelsBy4,

Consider yourself fortunate to find a real performance diesel shop as evidenced by your sig and mine.

Rick
Old 12-16-2005, 11:07 AM

Guys, for 03 04 it maxes at 215hp 325 tq. I read it three times and all have defueling for all shifts unless I'm missing something. ks Only 630 for the non hot versions. I have RAD so it doesn't affect me but I like the 3700rpm. I hit 119 mph at 3250rpm. 3700 rpm would give me 136mph. ks
Is that with or without the trailer You know of course that when you get those big new dually mudflaps there going to slow you down

rob
Old 12-16-2005, 05:14 PM

Rob, Good to hear from you in the snow belt. Of course that is without the trailer...I keep it under 90mph when towing in the middle of the night I've been working feverishly to figure out quick releases for those great mudflaps so that when I go play racing at the track they won't slow me down, I think I have it finally worked out and no it doesn't involve duct tape, tuck tape, or chewing gum. ks
Old 12-16-2005, 06:40 PM
Banned

Rob, Good to hear from you in the snow belt. Of course that is without the trailer...I keep it under 90mph when towing in the middle of the night I've been working feverishly to figure out quick releases for those great mudflaps so that when I go play racing at the track they won't slow me down, I think I have it finally worked out and no it doesn't involve duct tape, tuck tape, or chewing gum. ks
Bailing wire then?
Old 12-16-2005, 09:19 PM

BB, Binder twine, green sisel to match the truck. ks
Old 12-16-2005, 09:25 PM

Originally Posted by Tomeygun

How's that modded cp3 comin along, I thought you were gonna have us some feedback by mid December?

Quick Reply: 3,700 full-fueled rpms, disabled torque management, no defueling during shifts