3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

22" Forged Wheels....Need to find some ASAP!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2006, 07:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DUDE....yall thanks...i think we found it....that Trax 8 wheel by AR is sweet! Just dont know which one....teflon or chrome?

OR how about these??? A throw back to every short bed chevy flare side truck in the 90's....http://www.americanracing.com/wheels...ed&section=ORT
Old 10-23-2006, 07:42 PM

NOOOOOO!!!!! Don't go back to the future. Always look ahead in life.
Old 10-23-2006, 09:30 PM

Dan, I heard that truck was running a cp3.4 and big II injectors, and a maybe a set of big twins from Ind. Inj. Hmmmm sounds familiar. ks
Old 10-24-2006, 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by carcrz
NOOOOOO!!!!! Don't go back to the future. Always look ahead in life.
Haha.....im kidding!

Yeah....here is a list (The best i can remember it) of the items on this truck:

MCS Midwest Diesel Performance: Helped take the Cab and bed off the frame, and disassembled the engine and trans for upgrades.

II: Injectors, Silverbullet/Big Bro Twins, CP3.4

ATS: Full Billet Trans, Arc Flow intake, Larger Valves in head, 5 star TC, Dual exhaust

Gear Vendor: Overdrive

Turbonetics: Intercooler

NX: NO2

Pricol: Gauges (Trans, Overdrive, Rear End, Rail Pressure, Pyro, boost, interstage boost, prefilter fuel pressure, post filter fuel pressure)

Enterprise Engine: Built the engine to handle 4K+ (Used their cam too), Lighter valve retainers and bridges. O-Ringed head and studded.

Had the engine Balanced by a shop in Jeff City.....

KORE: Cut down fnt coils, 2" taller fnt shock towers, Custom Panhard bar...they are going to get the truck after SEMA and completely tweak the suspension for what we are going to try to do with it. Going to have a roll cage install as well with some racing buckets.

Pro Body works (Local joint here): Paint on trim and engine/trans parts

Peterbilt of St. Louis: Painted the frame and axles

Snow Performance: Water meth kit.

Fluidamper: Um…..Fluidamper

Bully Dog: Power Pup

TST helped us out with their latest and greatest

95 series FASS @ 45 PSI with all metal braded lines.

I know there is more…but man….i can’t think this early! Mt. Dew is just starting to kick in! We have driven it about 2 miles so far……and it is SMOOTH! You rev it….and its not like my goat! Haha…..kinda weird really…..

The coolest thing is that we (Brad and myself) had a lot of hands on time building this truck. This wasn’t done at some fancy high end shop that we just cut a check to. It was mainly done in a garage here locally with us and 2 other guys putting it all together….very rewarding experience! AND its nice to get back to wrenching after taking a small brake from it! Now i can get some sleep!
Old 10-24-2006, 09:50 AM

We (I) did like these......but the Texas style center caps were only liked by one of us in the office.... AND they are cast as well.......
Old 10-24-2006, 02:19 PM

Think we found our wheel....thanks for the tremendous help guys! This one issue was starting to make me drool!

Old 10-24-2006, 02:45 PM

I REALLY like the looks of the gauges on the dash!
Old 10-24-2006, 08:55 PM

You would have no luck talking yourself out of a ticket with those gauges! Can't wait to see if it all clicks...O rings or fire rings. O rings had better be made of steel as that puppy with nitrous and water and those twins and that fueling will make 120psi cylinder pressure in a moment...I hope the Big Brother is wastegated or BOV's....that truck should spin those tire for ever. Can't wait to see if it runs hard....with all the work it should rip...If it doesn't make 1000 hp I'd burn it and buy a duramax. ks
Old 10-24-2006, 09:04 PM

So what #'s, and 1/4 times are you guys shooting for?
Old 10-24-2006, 09:17 PM

I'd guess 1000/2000 and 10's for sure and maybe 9.99 as they are roll caging it and if you aren't shooting for at least the tens then they should put that steel into a bumper instead. If that lightly fueled Relentless drag truck makes 10.99 2wd on drag slicks this truck should come close. 1100 and 5000#s gets you in the 8's. If the engine makes it to 4k....10's will be easy....4500rpm's and the 9.99 is achievable. ks
Old 10-24-2006, 10:50 PM

The Head Rings are some new Fancy Smancy chrome Plated, spring loaded jobs......I really never even heard of them....they (EEP) say they are the cream.

As for numbers........Drag strip was never really on our minds for this truck. BUT you can bet it will be on one if i have anything to do with it! haha.....

800+ HP (which your right...i see 1000 HP) and 180 MPH is our goal. We are going to try at the salt flats and see what we can do on the upper end. (Areodynamics of a brick might hurt us a bit...but we want to see what a full size street truck can do....) Maybe try the Texas mile next year....and Brad wanted to do the Pony Express Race as well......may not be the best handling out there....but would be a fun one to watch!

Big Bro has 2 BOV on the hot pipe.

Im up working on the truck now.......solo.....Brad took his leaf hand thumb nail off permanitly tonight with a grinder.....no nail bed....just bone.....pretty bad from what i hear...just got done at the "Spittle".......
Old 10-25-2006, 12:20 AM

Ouch! Those little fingers hurt the worse...

I bet 180mph in a brick would be a fun ride! My truck at 120 is crazy LOL
Old 10-25-2006, 09:03 AM

AHHHHHHH, Scars to remind us of all the fun we've had.....I have 400 stitches on every part of my body from my mountain bike racing days as a youngin. Still hate loosing the finger bits....Some of my fingers have been broken so many times I can open a wine bottle with them. ks
Old 10-25-2006, 09:38 AM

I went back to turn off the lights last night and found his thumb nail on the ground under the grinder..... ......the doctor strongly suggested going to a plastic surgeon to see what can be done........he did it right whatever he did! Yall just remember to give him a thumbs up at SEMA!!! hahaha......
Old 10-25-2006, 09:57 AM

Now that there is funny to the bone,
thumbs up at SEMA!!! hahaha......
ks

Quick Reply: 22" Forged Wheels....Need to find some ASAP!!!