3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

13.422@ 100.7mph ON STOCK PARTS!

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2007, 11:08 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by CReed
Ok guys for the 5th time I wasnt saying that my truck is fast as hell the point of this post was to show what could be done with the little parts I do have on the truck just as Luvanacummins is trying to show how much hp that a stock tranny can take I am trying to show what times can be put down with the minimal parts that I currently have. I will be building the truck up withing the next few months to definetly be in the low 12s or 11s by october. But I am down with some good friendly fair racing if I loose I loose If I win I win and at the end of the night theirs enought beer and women to go around and everyones happy just trying to have a good time and get some more diesels to come out and have a good time.
Here, Here... Bottums up fellas!!! Once again a thread has gotten off track to "size" measurements.. Chris Congrats!!! Seems how everyone has forgotten what you have accomplished!!!
Old 07-02-2007, 11:16 PM
Banned

Thanks Shane and man would I love to come to boise but works not gonna let me do it. Ill be up that way at end of august and first of september for business maybe we can plan something.
Old 07-02-2007, 11:42 PM
Banned

Thanks Shane and man would I love to come to boise but works not gonna let me do it. Ill be up that way at end of august and first of september for business maybe we can plan something.
Heck yeah give me a holler and we'll hook up!!! I wish I would have known a little more about he DHRA event I planned a little something for my bestman's truck for a surprise!!! So now I can't get out of it!!
Old 07-02-2007, 11:45 PM

impressive chris....ever figure out what was wrong with her?

man i wish i ahd the guts to run my stock tranny down the track! my time will come.......one of these days! lol until then ill jsut race my lil red!!!

and since when do ferd guys psot in here? lol jk

coughcoughgonnagetlockedsooncoughcough
Old 07-02-2007, 11:47 PM

Originally Posted by Luvnacumns
Heck yeah give me a holler and we'll hook up!!! I wish I would have known a little more about he DHRA event I planned a little something for my bestman's truck for a surprise!!! So now I can't get out of it!!
sounds like a play date!!!!!!
Old 07-02-2007, 11:47 PM
Banned

Haha I hear that! Are you framiliar wiht Tetonia, Idaho? Thats were im headed.
Old 07-03-2007, 12:05 AM
Banned

Haha I hear that! Are you framiliar wiht Tetonia, Idaho? Thats were im headed.
I have heard of it but not sure where it's at up North I think??? I will look and see though!!
Old 07-03-2007, 07:41 AM
Banned

Yep scott scanner showed all injectors checked out find may have just been a hickup yesterday morning and boy am I glad. But ya about the coughcoughgonnagetlockedsooncoughcough let me know and well do it and try that attitude.

Shane I have never been their before just know thats were I gotta go havent really looked at the map either.
Old 07-03-2007, 08:17 AM

Originally Posted by morehpthenu
David you don't have enough posts to talk like that on here. Let me know what day this happens and which track. I want a piece of this fast dodge too.
Thats kinda funny with you having 3 posts under your belt when you posted this. And yeah...I know I've only got one less than you.
Old 07-03-2007, 08:51 AM

I pm elmo every now and then and maybe hell be back out shortly hes a good guy.

Thanx! ...
Old 07-03-2007, 03:59 PM
Banned

Geez! I don't know how accurate the Edge Juice with Attitude "Performance Test 1/4 mile" thingy is (never been to the track before), but with Edge Juice on Hot and Puck on 90hp setting, I only pulled a 15.6@83mph? Our trucks are VERY VERY similar...actually, pretty much the same(minus performance box/downloader setup), yet your time is 2.4 SECONDS quicker than mine...that's a LOT of track...Disappointing to say the least, especially for a 425hp/880tq truck. And I thought my truck was pretty quick. I have layed a couple GTs to waste on the highway, was dead even with my buddy's supercharged Tiburon, and pulled a little on a 350Z, course all this was AFTER TC lockup...I can feel it slipping a good bit between 1st and TC lock up...hmmm
Old 07-03-2007, 04:12 PM
Banned

First let me just say to Mr. Elmo your welcome and I hope david understands I wasnt trying to start something but I would like to see a fair race next time.

$oC@l CTD:
In your signature it says you have 4.10 gears that could be one of your problems im running 3.73s and also a diablo sport predator that does alot of low end and a dr. performance for big end fueling. As far as the Edge products attitude being right its close but if its anything like a outlook monitor its wrong the closest ive heard of is a gtech heard its within .1 from actuall time my outlook was nearly half a second off on my 03 truck. And wow if you made 426 thats pretty good and that makes me I wonder what im making LOL maybe ill get it on the dyno soon also. If your running a lockup switch along with that then you should be faster then that a stock dodge at the track with us friday night ran a 16.08 stock and we put a diablo on his truck and he made a 14.28 or something without a lockup switch you should pick up nearly .5 seconds off you et with it.
Old 07-03-2007, 05:08 PM
Banned

First let me just say to Mr. Elmo your welcome and I hope david understands I wasnt trying to start something but I would like to see a fair race next time.

$oC@l CTD:
In your signature it says you have 4.10 gears thats one of your problems im running 3.73s and also a diablo sport predator that does alot of low end and a dr. performance for big end fueling. As far as the Edge products attitude being right its close but if its anything like a outlook monitor its wrong the closest ive heard of is a gtech heard its within .1 from actuall time my outlook was nearly half a second off on my 03 truck. And wow if you made 426 thats pretty good and that makes me I wonder what im making LOL maybe ill get it on the dyno soon also. If your running a lockup switch along with that then you should be faster then that a stock dodge at the track with us friday night ran a 16.08 stock and we put a diablo on his truck and he made a 14.28 or something without a lockup switch you should pick up nearly .5 seconds off you et with it.
See, my boxes do just the opposite. The Power Puck delivers well down on the bottom end and the Juice compliments it a little bit. Then up on the top end, the Hot Juice comes on strong and the Power Puck compliments it a little bit. When I dyno'd my power curve was really good...pretty much a straight line from about 1800-3000RPMs and I did my pull from 65 to 100mph. I think if anything, where my truck is lacking at all is a LITTLE on the bottom end, but even then, from a dead roll, my truck will squal the tires pretty good. My REAL problems are in my tranny...it slips...kinda BAD being that I NEVER beat on it. This was the FIRST time I did a 4x4 boosted launch EVER in it...
Old 07-03-2007, 05:48 PM
Banned

Also, CReed, why would the fact that I have 4.10s matter at all as long as I am not hitting max speed and defueling from the governer? I only got up to 83mph according to the Attitude monitor and at that point, my truck is REALLY pulling hard. If anything, I would think that a vehicle with 4.10s would go from 0-100 faster than one with 3.73s would (hence the reason folks change out from 2.73s to 3.73s or 4.10s specifically for drag racing) so that they LOSE HIGH top end and gain acceleration?
Old 07-03-2007, 07:52 PM

First let me just say to Mr. Elmo your welcome and I hope David understands I wasnt trying to start something but I would like to see a fair race next time.

Making a post saying I'm scared to race you is starting something!!
Making a post that says hey I would like a rematch is a whole nuther.
All you had to do is email me or go to a forum I frequent and call me out or even easier pick up the phone and call me.

But then I read this and I think I will bow out as you truly are a foe I want nothing of, as my wifes truck is only in the upper 400 hp range.

link removed due to profanity
especially this truck.
ChrisWrote:
Ive got a highly modified dodge 2500 regular cab 2wd, 6sp ho 24v seting on american racing 20" rims and toyo tires. Well lets see 150 hp injectors bully dog triple dog power pup set on crazy larry power level, stacked on top of a bully dog torque dog chip, cold air intake uprgraded vg turbo, prototype south bend clutch 1200 hp and 1800 fpt, water methanol, propane, and no2 injection, plus 6" exhaust, intercooler, new exhaust manifolds, upgraded valve springs, all this puts me in the 10 in the quarter mile.

Quick Reply: 13.422@ 100.7mph ON STOCK PARTS!