3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

*05+ Drop In Modded Liberty Canisters For Raptor 100-150 And Airdog 100*

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2008, 09:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Any update on these? I have cash
Old 09-28-2008, 09:44 PM

X2 on this haven't heard any activity on this in awhile. I want to do a Air dog upgrade ,but don not feel like messing around with modding my canister. I want a drop in plug and play.
Old 09-28-2008, 09:52 PM
Banned

Mine was just the cannister swap and that was it. No issues......
Old 09-28-2008, 09:56 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i wanna know updates too i need to get my truck ready for winter for plowing
Old 09-29-2008, 10:57 PM

Anyone home?
Old 10-17-2008, 11:51 AM

what would the difference be for the AD 150? 53Willys can you send a price on the modded canister?
Old 10-20-2008, 11:30 PM

53Willys

Anything on the AD150 Modded Liberty Canister yet, i have been putting off my install, cause i dont wanna screw anything up

I'll still be calling you soon for the gauges, kinda gotta buy a new injection pump now ugh, Wicked Diesels here i come..

Thanks
Old 10-20-2008, 11:38 PM
Chapter President

Location: misplaced Idahoan stuck in Albuquerque, Roughneckin on RIG 270
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by 53 ******
Ok guys here is the deal...I had 2 of these ready to go...1 is sold the other is not...the problem is I tried to order some more and they are on national back order!
I could not get them to tell me a date on when they would get more.
anyway soon as I get some more I will post up.
I guess that is my fault Mark. I bought the last 2 in stock on that same day! sorry.
Old 10-20-2008, 11:41 PM

Originally Posted by 53 ******
Ok guys here is the deal...I had 2 of these ready to go...1 is sold the other is not...the problem is I tried to order some more and they are on national back order!
I could not get them to tell me a date on when they would get more.
anyway soon as I get some more I will post up.

I'll call my buddies tomarrow and see if i can get you any info as to when they will be getting more..
Old 10-21-2008, 08:18 AM

Add me to the list too Mark. I PMed you a few weeks ago but didn't hear back. I need one for a GDP system, so in other words, one draw straw with a 3/8" push lock/hose barb fitting. I am assuming I can keep the factory return fitting in use on the liberty canister and use the filler neck return for the walbro....will that work to sufficiently open the flapper in the canister to keep it filled? I'm going to make some calls today and see what info I can gather on the backorder and try to locate one.
Old 10-21-2008, 09:28 AM

Originally Posted by LooseBoltsRob
Add me to the list too Mark. I PMed you a few weeks ago but didn't hear back. I need one for a GDP system, so in other words, one draw straw with a 3/8" push lock/hose barb fitting. I am assuming I can keep the factory return fitting in use on the liberty canister and use the filler neck return for the walbro....will that work to sufficiently open the flapper in the canister to keep it filled? I'm going to make some calls today and see what info I can gather on the backorder and try to locate one.
If you put your return into the filler neck you'll proble have the sdame problemI did when you get to 1/4 tank you'll have an empty canister and your fuel gauge will show you this. I had to plumb my AD return into the canister.
I think *****'s plumbed the return into the canister though so you'll be okay.

Airdog, I asked *****'s the same question, he's only using 3/8" fittings and hose on these canisters.
BTW, does AirDog = Charlie?
Old 10-21-2008, 09:30 AM
Chapter President

Location: misplaced Idahoan stuck in Albuquerque, Roughneckin on RIG 270
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
airdog = anthony

Anthony has been visiting the forums and posting. Great guy.
Old 10-21-2008, 09:56 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by AirDog
What i'm curious to know is. Why wont it work for the 150 AirDog. All 150 have to have a 1/2'' suction tube. If it works for the Raptor it should work for the AirDog.
Gates makes a TRUE fuel submersible fuel line...problem is it only comes in 3/8" I know the AD100 and raptor100/150 can run on 3/8"....but I feel like the 150 should be 1/2"....yes you could run it like that...but I would be a little worried about the small line being hard on the pump??

Anthony thoughts????
Old 10-21-2008, 11:19 AM

Originally Posted by Fisherguy
If you put your return into the filler neck you'll proble have the sdame problemI did when you get to 1/4 tank you'll have an empty canister and your fuel gauge will show you this. I had to plumb my AD return into the canister.
I think *****'s plumbed the return into the canister though so you'll be okay.
Okay.....how about this:

Create a new supply source w/ a 3/8" or 7/16" draw straw into the bottom of the canister. Pull the plastic hose from the CP3 return elbow on the bottom of the canister lid and swap that over to the factory feed location and remove the factory plastic feed tube or leave it stationary. THEN, run the CP3 return to the OE spot where it can just spill into the tank from the open barb at the top of the lid and run my GDP return to the 3/8" factory feed line. SO, I end up running the walbro return fuel to the factory feed location, but route it into the bottom of the canister where the original CP3 return would have gone. Will that work? My only reservation would be lack of flow through the 3/8" facotry feed elbow to keep my pressures down. OR run it this way but still T into the return line and run that to the filler neck as a backup to ensure my return flow won't be restricted too much to increase pressure. make any sense?

Quick Reply: *05+ Drop In Modded Liberty Canisters For Raptor 100-150 And Airdog 100*