3rd Gen Engine and Drivetrain -> 2003-2007 5.9 liter Engine and drivetrain discussion only. PLEASE, NO HIGH PERFORMANCE DISCUSSION!

Well Starting not to like my truck.....

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2006, 11:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Thanks Guys

Thanks for all you help guys
Old 08-14-2006, 04:29 AM

Why would red fuel void the warranty? Isn't it the just non taxed diesel? Even if it is not a low sulfer, I thought sulfer was a good lubricant. I don't follow their logic unless it's to just give you a good reaming out. Good luck
Old 08-14-2006, 06:52 AM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Guys, perhaps its time for a review of the site rules:
You agree, through your use of the DieselTruckResource.Com forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, racially based or biased, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of ANY law. Legal actions can be taken against you. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you and you show proof of ownership or you have consent from the owner of the copyrighted material and you can show proof of consent. In addition, for the use of this forum, profane posts should be considered those completely spelled words, or partially spelled words with use of keyboard symbols that suggest a profane meaning. We repeat, profane posts will absolutely not be tolerated on this website and its forums.
Thanks
Rich.
Old 08-14-2006, 07:26 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Using my decoder ring it appears it's a intake boot from the boom and loss of boost pressure you mentioned.
Also uninstall the SC program.

MikeyB
Old 08-14-2006, 07:32 AM

I do not know about now but when I was getting off road fuel delivered it was the same exact fuel they just added red dye . I do know that on my friends 6.0 every time he put red diesel in it he lost some injectors and when he stopped using it all has been well . It may be a complete different mix now , I do not know . You had over the road fuel in it when it messed up so I doubt they have a leg to stand on but you may have a fight on your hands . The dealers I have met are dumber than a rock and are all looking for a easy way out and that appears to be what is going on here . They seem to have spent more time playing detective to get out of fixing your problem then solving your problem . I am right in the middle of a similar problem with a bunch of mechanics from Dodge that should never have left K-mart when it closed . How can they say what you did caused the problem when they do not know what the problem even is yet . Dodge seems to be spending more money on psychology classes then mechanic and that sounds like what is going on here .
PS Guys this site is not a English class , ease up some , we are not all college professors here , some of us have to work for a living . Some of the best wrenches I know spell their own name wrong and talk like that will keep some good heads away from this forum . If you can not say anything nice or helpful .................
Old 08-14-2006, 07:34 AM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by MikeyB
Using my decoder ring it appears it's a intake boot from the boom and loss of boost pressure you mentioned.
Also uninstall the SC program.

MikeyB
You beat me to it. I was looking for my Davey Crockett super secret decoder machine. It's so secret I can't find it.
Old 08-14-2006, 10:43 AM

I can't believe any of you actually made it through that. I had to stop after the third line.
Old 08-14-2006, 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by BMH95
I can't believe any of you actually made it through that. I had to stop after the third line.
Is there a translation for that ?????
Old 08-14-2006, 11:22 AM

Hardest read ever, off road fuel and 12 ton trailer? This truck isn't designed to do either. Injection pump sounds about right.
Old 08-14-2006, 12:00 PM

Received 28 Likes on 26 Posts
Originally Posted by 2500TurboDodge
Original post was quoted here. Quote removed for space
what?
Old 08-14-2006, 12:04 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
here, just put these (................................!!!!!!!!!!!!????? ???????) where you guys want them and try and help the guy! hes asking for help with his truck not a tutor or puntuation critic or to be the butt of your jokes
Old 08-14-2006, 01:26 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
There was an early 14th century Italian philosopher/theologian, that for the last 704 years has maintained the title of having the longest sentence ever published. His record has finally been broken.
I agree with the intercooler/boot theory.
Joe
Old 08-14-2006, 01:40 PM
P.J
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
That's the worlds longest Run-On sentence(period)
Hurt my Editing eyes after a while.
Old 08-14-2006, 02:13 PM

Im still laughing @ my own humor
sorry..
honestly though I think u r abusing your truck bud.
Old 08-14-2006, 03:28 PM
P.J
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Hey, the guy is aggravated..... When I write something that long my fingers are all cramped up from hunting and pecking, neck sore, eyes glassy.

It's just too funny that there is no punctuation whatsoever.

Quick Reply: Well Starting not to like my truck.....