24 Valve Engine and Drivetrain Discuss the 24 Valve engine and drivetrain here. No non-drivetrain discussions please. NO HIGH PERFORMANCE DISCUSSION!

Fuel system supply components

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2010, 03:51 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Question Fuel system supply components

Does anybody know what the fuel drain manifold costs, and where I can get one?? Also what is the brass "T" called, and where can I get one of these also?

Thanxs for the info!!
Old 03-30-2010, 06:30 AM

I think the T you refer to is on the fuel return.

There's a port in the cylinder head that unused fuel from the injectors spill into and is brought out of the head with a banjo fitting at the rear of the head.
From the banjo fitting the fuel is plumbed to the aforementioned T then by rubber line sent back to the fuel tank.
Old 03-31-2010, 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by Clunk
I think the T you refer to is on the fuel return.

There's a port in the cylinder head that unused fuel from the injectors spill into and is brought out of the head with a banjo fitting at the rear of the head.
From the banjo fitting the fuel is plumbed to the aforementioned T then by rubber line sent back to the fuel tank.
Correct..... it is leaking at the coupling that connects the rubber line to the metal line.
Old 03-31-2010, 07:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
those fittings (snap on type) are readily avaliable from parts stores. Careful selection required. The other three way fitting is avaliable from hydraulic shops or can be fabricated from better quality components. Banjo bolt gskts are avbaliable from the hydraulic shops. I found mine at a aeroquip dealer at reasonable price.
Old 04-01-2010, 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by dozer12216
those fittings (snap on type) are readily avaliable from parts stores. Careful selection required. The other three way fitting is avaliable from hydraulic shops or can be fabricated from better quality components. Banjo bolt gskts are avbaliable from the hydraulic shops. I found mine at a aeroquip dealer at reasonable price.
Are you talking about the connector that is connected to the rubber to metal line that comes from the tank to the "T"?? When I took it off once it stayed together with some sort of snap release.