1st Gen. Ram - All Topics Discussion for all Dodge Rams prior to 1994. This includes engine, drivetrain and non-drivetrain discussions. Anything prior to 1994 should go in here.

Lottsa parts on ebay

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2006, 05:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well I would like the IP but if someone needs it more than me than I have no problem letting someone else get it. I just wanted to have another one that I can steal parts out of. Individual parts can add up fast. When my last pump granaded it was $300 just for the parts that I had to replace to get it back on the road. I then called for some more parts only to find out that it would cost another $700. I good core pump will bring quite a bit of cash.

I did not see this thread untill now. I am currently the high bidder on the injection pump and the tailgate hinges. I would like the tailgate hinges since I currently only have one. Like I said before if someone need the IP no big deal.

Stomp
Old 04-10-2006, 09:51 AM

Many thanks ya'll.
Guess what I do hasn't upset anybody on here real bad....yet.... Although, I usually don't have too much customer discontent.
"Potential customer discontent"....that's a whole other deal. Seems the answer "no" is the greatest cause of this.
I do appreciate the kind words.
If anybody needs anything, please don't request...just view the listings. Odds are, at any given time, you probably know more about what's here than I do if you are looking at the listings.
For more information about me, what I do...just click on that little "me" icon on any of the auction pages.
Thanks, Dan
Old 04-10-2006, 11:22 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Just to continue this thread.....I have bought several parts from Redlinear, and he has been nothing but great. I have even returned a item (solenoid) with no problems at all. I would easily buy from him again.
Old 04-10-2006, 01:24 PM

Smile Red Line is Great

You need to have redlinear on your favorite sellers list. I bought everything I need to put a P pump on my 1st gen. Red line is parting out 1-3 dodge diesels a week. You can find about anything from these guys, if you watch their listings for a month or so. Excellent seller AAAA++++ as they say!