1st Gen. Ram - All Topics Discussion for all Dodge Rams prior to 1994. This includes engine, drivetrain and non-drivetrain discussions. Anything prior to 1994 should go in here.

Dug up some pictures of my truck with 6" pipes

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2007, 09:28 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dug up some pictures of my truck with 6" pipes

Hey guys, I was working on another deal with MBRP and remembered I had pictures of my truck with my 6" pipes installed! N im uploading some more pictures in my webshots page, click the link in my sig. Enjoy!

Big pipe, little pipe.
Old 06-20-2007, 09:24 PM

What did we forget how to type?? 86 views n not one reply?
N I thought it looked cool for all this time.

Just kiddin folks.

Bumpity bump!
Old 06-20-2007, 09:27 PM

$$$$$$$

lmao, some pretty p;ipes dude!!! i hate exhaust work though... i have spent so much time and money on mine and im stillll not satified
Old 06-20-2007, 09:34 PM

did you crash that truckl!!!!!?????? OMG wow you alright if its that truck in those pics....
Old 06-20-2007, 10:24 PM

<sigh> yeah shes gone. I love that truck like I love my son, it hurts pretty bad. Im going to have a hard time going to get her to bring her home. That truck was my world, as odd as it sounds, its really been a hard loss. But thats been the first truck that was acctually good running, driving, nice, and NEVER ONCE let me down. I had every intention of being buried with that truck!
Ive never had the chance to...... customize anything I have ever owned to fit my tastes. I have always had to dump money into brakes, transmissions, engines, cause they never stop failing. That truck never asked for anything except love and fuel.

I dumped hundreds of dollars into exhaust. lol, call me crazy, but I enjoy exhaust work. I was quite satisfied with it. It did need some finalizing though, and I was going to go to 5" at the DP. Why I dont know, but wanted to anyway.
Old 06-21-2007, 12:07 AM

Received 535 Likes on 391 Posts
How are you

How's your recovery going, anyway? This is my 1st time "talking" to you, and I just wanted to say that I hope all is well with you physically, and I know along with others on here how sad you must feel for your truck. Have you spotted any 1st gens to your liking(other than all of ours!!)? What are your plans after recovery for another truck? can I offer a suggestion? Make a list of the things you would have wanted to do to that truck, what you did and regreted/liked in all your mods. It will start the positive thinking juices a flowin' and probably help in your recovery, 'cause now you have goals. Just my .02 cents.
Old 06-21-2007, 08:21 AM

Originally Posted by bigragu
Have you spotted any 1st gens to your liking(other than all of ours!!)? What are your plans after recovery for another truck? can I offer a suggestion? Make a list of the things you would have wanted to do to that truck, what you did and regreted/liked in all your mods. It will start the positive thinking juices a flowin' and probably help in your recovery, 'cause now you have goals. Just my .02 cents.
Yeah, im gettin there, my hips are back about 75-90%, my left arm is about back to 50%, my ancles feel 90%. I am working on a very nice '93 clubcab dually 2 wheel drive acctually. Everything is a go, im just collecting money to get it now. I have pretty well desided that right out of the box when it gets home im using what I learned and applying them to the new truck, I loved my previous pump settings, so im going to apply those to it. I sit all day n dream/research. I have about desided on all my next performance options from injectors to turbos. (Yep I said TURBOS) hehehehe
Old 06-21-2007, 12:12 PM
BHD

Received 418 Likes on 279 Posts
Hey Cowboy!!
Good to hear you are healing up and planning for another 1st gen dually. I can imagine you have thought of hundreds of different ways to customize the new one and that part is half the fun!!! BTW take good care of those ankles, docs make about every other part of the body but ankles are not proven yet. When you are done customizing your Dodge you should knock a couple of replacement ankles out in a machine shop and retire!!!!!!
Old 06-21-2007, 12:30 PM

She was beautiful!!! I'm sure your new one will be just as nice and happy you stayed with the 1st gen!! Glad you're feeling better too!! Take care and take pictures while you fix up your new baby!
Old 06-21-2007, 10:28 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Gre4at looking truck Sorry for your loss and I 'm glad that your feeling better and your next truck will be great
Old 06-21-2007, 10:57 PM

Glad to hear you are doing better. Sorry about your truck, glad you are going back to a 1st gen though!!!! Let us see pics when you get your next one. Keep on recovering....