12 Valve Engine and Drivetrain Talk about the 12V engine and drivetrain here. This is for 1994-1998.5 engine and drivetrain discussion only.

New to Forum - just a hello, bought my first diesel truck : )

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2008, 08:11 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Originally Posted by JohnX
Don't get your panties in a bunch. I read the rules, but some of us have a different idea of what profane means. I will watch my typing a little closer
If the software censor deletes a word for you, then typing it again with spaces between the letters to allow it through is probably not the smartest thing you can do.

Here I will include a section of the rules so you can make yourself aware of what you agreed to;

"You agree, through your use of the DieselTruckResource.Com forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, racially based or biased, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of ANY law. Legal actions can be taken against you. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you and you show proof of ownership or you have consent from the owner of the copyrighted material and you can show proof of consent. In addition, for the use of this forum, profane posts should be considered those completely spelled words, or partially spelled words with use of keyboard symbols that suggest a profane meaning. We repeat, profane posts will absolutely not be tolerated on this website and its forums."